Zero Degree Knee Slider
Knee Extension Exercises
Free Shipping Included!
The Zero Degree Knee™ Slider is a surgeon designed positioner that creates the optimal knee extension needed following a total knee replacement, arthroscopic knee surgery, or ACL surgery. The “Slider” version is a special configuration that gives you the tools needed for a successful home rehabilitation program. Surgery corrected your ailment, and long-term care will heal your pain, now it is up to you to be committed to a dedicated physical therapy program designed for total healing. A successful rehabilitation is largely dependent on a committed home exercise program.
- Eliminate the need for stacking unstable pillows on your bed and couch
- Keeps toes pointed towards the ceiling and lets gravity pull the knee down to achieve an ideal knee extension position
- A tool that will keep you dedicated to your in-home rehab
- Sliding feature creates an ideal surface to perform abduction, adduction, and flexion exercises
- Dedicated exercises strengthen your muscles, reduce edema and increases your range of motion getting you back quickly to your everyday activities.
Incorporate the Zero Degree Knee Slider into your in-home rehab routine today!